Brucker Maldi Biotyper
1) Wu, T.F., Chen Y.C, Wang W.C., Fang Y.C., Fukuoka S., Pride D.T., and Pak, O.S. 2018. A rapid and low-cost pathogen detection platform by using a molecular agglutination assay. ACS Cent Sci. 4: 1485-1494. PMID 30555900.
2) Ahmad, W., Nguyen N.H., Boland B.S., Dulai P.S., Pride D.T., Bouland D., Sandborn W.J., and Singh S. Comparison of multiplex gastrointestinal pathogen panel and conventional stool testing for evaluation of diarrhea in patients with inflammatory bowel diseases. Dig. Dis. Sci. 64: 382-390. PMID 30361807.
3) Shin, J.H., and Pride, D.T. 2019. Comparison of three nucleic acid amplification tests and culture for detection of Group B Streptococcus from enrichment broth. J Clin Microbiol. 57: e01958. PMID 30944190.
4) Pride, D.T. 2019. Consider NAATs for detection of GBS in pregnant women. Medical Laboratory Observer. July 2019. MLO-Online.com.
5) Vasudevan, R., Shin J.H., Chopyk J., Peacock W.F., Torriani F.J., Maisel A.S., and Pride D.T. 2020. Aseptic barriers allow a clean contact for contaminated stethoscope diaphragms. Mayo Clin Proc Innov Qual Outcomes. 4(1): 21-30. PMID 32055768.
In addition to the work occurring in the research laboratory regarding the human virome and bacteriophage/bacteria interactions, Dr. Pride also serves as the Associate Director of the Clinical Microbiology Laboratory and the Director of the Molecular Microbiology Laboratory. The goal of the laboratory is to provide the best and most efficient microbiology testing for the UCSD patient population.
Copyright © The Pride Laboratory. All rights reserved.